- You can choose to remain, relatively, anonymous. The only sign up requirements are your ESO account name and a working email address.
- You can terminate your account at any time from your account settings page.
- Your account information will never be shared with any third parties, unless otherwise required to do to so by law.
- You may not make automated requests to the site.
- You may not use the site to harass other users in any way.
- You may not use the site to spam or otherwise flood other users with requests, notifications or similar.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts without warning and without reason.
- You cannot use this website for anything which would break the Zenimax Media Terms of Service.
- Any content of any kind which could be found to be discriminating, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law is NOT tolerated and not allowed.
- You may not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by ESO Merchant.
- You must not post malicious code or other content that could harm other users. If you find a vulnerability, please contact me instead and please do not disclose the vulnerability until a resoneable time has passed, allowing me time to deploy a patch. Thank you!
- We are not responsible for any messages or other content posted/submitted by other users. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
- Messages or other content posted/submitted by other users express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of ESO Merchant. Any user who feels that a posted content is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by to [email protected] We have the ability to remove objectionable content and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
We shall not be held liable to visitors (you) or third parties for:
- Any losses resulting from interruptions, downtime or useage of the website or related services.
- Any inability, on the part of you, to use the Service.
- Any damage or loss resulting from the loss of confidentiality caused by the storage of information on the internet.
- Nothing in this Clause shall exclude the liability pf us for death or personal injury resulting from this website or services' negligence or that of its employees or agents.
- Nothing in this Clause or in this Agreement shall exclude the liability of us for fraudulent misrepresentation.