- Your IP address for security purposes.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of creating an account (Your "The Elder Scrolls Online" account name and a valid email address).
- Any additional information you choose to send/submit to the website or via e-mail etc.
- We use/set 4 (four) cookies for tracking your session and keeping track of your server and language selection, required to use this website.
- A range of Anonymous/non-identifiable information by Google Analytics.
We may disclose your information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of the information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of the information.
- a person or company who acquires this website.
- in an effort to enforce the terms and agreements of ZeniMax Media Inc./ZeniMax Online Studios.
- to anyone associated with ESO Merchant, for development, debug or otherwise improvement purposes.
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13. Read more about COPPA here.