- Change Log
1.2.0 August 7th (2015) @ 22:10pm CEST.
- Added the option to receive email notifications.
- Added account profiles (Part 1).
- Added guild lists. You can now see the guild on ESO Merchant on a per-region basis.
- Added guild MOTD to guild control panel. The MOTD will be shown on the front page of the guild pages.
- Added guild applications. You can now apply to join a guild via their ESO Merchant front page.
- Added the ability to hide crafting orders so they no longer show up on your lists. (You can only hide orders marked "Cancelled", "Declined" or "Completed").
- Added direct crafter serach links. You can now search specific crafters with just one link. Example: "/forge/crafters/" eg. "http://www.esomerchant.com/forge/crafters/sirmre"
- Fixed issues which could cause some pages from not loading the content.
- Fixed a potential issue when trying to update account settings.
- Fixed "New Order" notifications for single item orders.
- Fixed an issue where setting profession max item level to 0 would retain the profession for your account.
- Fixed the "return" links on guilde page's logo.
- Fixed an issue where the page content would not display when logged in.
- Fixed some responsive design flaws on guild tables.
- Fixed the guild member list. It will now stay on the page and allow you to refresh the list.
- Fixed misc. minor visual issues around the site.
- Made changes to the "Manage Professions" page to improve changes to save more reliably.
1.1.0 July 19th (2015) @ 17:01pm CEST.
- Improved site design.
- Optimised every page to work a lot better on almost all device sizes.
- Private Messaging system.
- Added a reporting system. Initially, it work only with the PM system.
- Added account avatars (upload via account settings). Currently only shows on PMs.
- Remove @ from usernames, since some use their character names, and @ is PC/Mac only.
- The system will only retain the 20 latest notifications regarding your account and guild.
- Removed the limited for how many guilds you can make/join.
- The whole UI should now be fully translated to German once again.
- General system optimisations and stability fixes.
- Everyone on your orders and requests should no longer show up as being a guildie.
1.0.2 July 3rd (2015) @ 18:00pm CEST.
- Added the ability to go back to ESO Merchant core site from clicking the top-left logo on a guild site.
- Added the ability to show others which country you are from.
- Added a welcome notification when you login first time.
- Improvements to the back-end which helps speed up translations.
- Highlights the current region in the top of each page where it is applicable.
- Fixed caching issue on "Manage Profession" page, which would ignore language preference.
- Fixed an issue on the "Find A Crafter" page, where clicking the username would send you back to the front page.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips would not show for crafters on the "Find Crafter" page.
- A Wildcard SSL certificate have been installed to cover the entire ESOMerchant.com domain. SSL issues should no longer be a problem.
1.0.1 June 27th (2015) @ 20:45pm CEST.
- Improved "Get Started" FAQ.
- You can now set a timezone for your account, so timestamps fit your zone.
- Updated timestamps to be more informative.
- Added changelog FAQ.
- Fixed permissions for guild news feed.
- Fixed translation errors on FAQ pages.
1.0.0 June 26th (2015) @ 21:30pm CEST.
Fixes (Not in detail):
- Added Google Authenticator as alternative authentication method. See your settings
- Added a basic getting started page
- Better simple, but better "Call To Arms"
- Added Activity Feed - the front page will now show a notification feed for your guild or you
- To the translations
- To The Forge
- To the Guild Manager
- To the General System
- To the User Settings